Vendor booth space is available at Battle Rock Wayside Park on Monday, July 4, 2022. Rental of a 10′ x 10′ booth space is $25.
Can’t make it this year, but interested in booth space at future Jubilees? Submit your Port Orford Jubilee Vendor Contact Information.
All vendors are required to be self-sufficient, with their own tents, tables, etc. There is limited access to electricity. Setup begins at 8:00 AM. Conduct business within your own space. The premises must be vacated by 11:59 PM. Remove all vending equipment, garbage and debris from your site upon the conclusion of business.
After acceptance of your application, you will receive an invoice via e-mail.
The City of Port Orford is requiring that vendors acquire a City of Port Orford Solicitor/Peddler License. Mail the license application and $5 fee to City of Port Orford, PO Box 310, Port Orford, OR 97465.
Food vendors must provide documentation of meeting Oregon Heath Authority licensing requirements:
- Review the Temporary Restaurant Operation Guide: Guidelines for Food Booths at Events.
- If selling Food Exempt from Licensing by the Local Public Health Authority at Temporary Events, complete the Exempt Foods Agreement.
- If not exempt, a Single Event Temporary Restaurant License is available. Mail the application and $50 fee to: Oregon Health Authority Food Program, 800 NE Oregon St., Suite 640, Attn: Erica Van Ess, Portland, OR 97232.
- Food Handers Cards are required and can be obtained on-line.
- If you have questions about licensing or safe food service in Curry County, call the Oregon Health Authority at 971.673.0440.
The Jubilee reserves the right to refuse any vendor if deemed inappropriate or unsafe.